Thursday, February 28, 2008

Savannah's 1st Day of School (day care)!!

Savannah began her first day of day care on Monday! She is going to a Christian day care that is within a church. I wanted her to go to a school that really cares and that is smaller scale, and after her first week their, we love it so far. I was unsure about it when she was younger, so she stayed home with Mom-Mom while I was attending my college classes. She was so excited about it! Since she has never been to day care before, this was a big step for her! And whenever I talk about school with her, she always smiles and looks so proud of herself :) She loves to go "byes-byes" and play with other kids though, so this is a new and exciting thing for her. She was all smiles when we got their, and when I went to leave and said"bye" to her, she just gave me a kiss and waved and said"bye". The teachers were so surprised that she didn't cry at all. Then, when she was picked up at the end of the day, she just said" no, I play with kids" haha she is too cute :) Savannah has a very independent spirit!!


Standing by the cubies outside the room. She's all smiles :)


Twirling around in her dress!

Washing her hands with the teacher.

Holding her lunch box and all ready for school :)

I had to dress her in a little school girl dress :)

She looks so adorable!

Snack time...sitting at her little table with the other children.

My little baby all grown up and going to school.

Me with my baby!

Another picture on me with my baby...you can see the other children at the table with us and one of the teachers sitting next to us, and the cute little room behind us where they play and do circle time :)

Giving Mommy a hug good-bye!

Giving Mommy a kiss good-bye!

No comments: