Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Pictures- Me and Savannah

We took some pictures together on a sleigh that was set up in the foyer of our church after the service on Christmas Eve. I thought it made for beautiful Christmas pictures. Savannah was being stubborn though and wouldn't sit still and look at the camera. Shes going through that stage right now where its so hard to get a picture together. So this is the best we could get :)



The same picture cropped in since she wasn't looking anyway.

Looking at my necklass.

Look at those beautiful curly locks! Savannah has such gorgeous hair.

In this picture she is pushing me away...After I got off the sleigh, she was posing all cute by herself. I think she just likes the limelight :)

1 comment:

Staci Landis said...

I really like your comment about "our lives are a gift". I love the pictures of you & Savannah from Christmas Eve. They're beautiful. That was a great display, too. Happy New Year & best wishes to you & that beautiful little girl of yours!